To help ensure that you receive Azendoo email like assigned tasks, invitations to join a workspace, message or task notifications from your team, or your daily planner in the morning (if enabled), please log in to your email now and follow the steps below to add azendoo.com to your address book, contacts or “Safe Senders” list.
Please add our domain name (azendoo.com) or "from" address (for example: email@example.com) to your Safe Senders list. Remember that you may receive messages from several Azendoo addresses. To add us to your Safe Senders list:
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- On the Preferences tab, click Junk Email.
- On the Safe Senders tab, click Add.
- In the Add Address field, enter "azendoo.com".
- Click OK.
Missing an email? Check if our email is in your “Junk Email Folder”. If it is, right click on the email, select "Junk Email" and click "Add Sender's Domain to Safe Senders List."
- Click Contacts along the left side of any Gmail page.
- Click Add Contact.
- Copy and paste our "From" address, firstname.lastname@example.org, into the primary email address dialog box.
- Click Save.
Missing an email? Check if our email and/or newsletter is in the "Spam" folder:
- Click Spam along the left side of any Gmail page.
- If you see any Azendoo email listed among the messages in this folder, check the box next to our email.
- Click the Not Spam button along the top.
Windows Live Hotmail:
- Open your mailbox and click Options (upper right hand corner).
- Click the Junk Email Protection link (top of page).
- Select the Safe List link (second from bottom).
- Copy and paste "email@example.com" into the dialog box titled "Type an address or domain".
- Click the Add button next to the dialog box.
Missing an email? Check if our email is in your "Junk Email Folder". If it is, open the email and click the "Not Junk" button. Next, check to see if our email address is in your "Blocked Senders" list. If you see a message from azendoo.com on this list, select it and click the "Remove" button. Finally, if you have not done so, add our "from" address (for example: firstname.lastname@example.org) to your Safe Senders list as described above.
You will need to set up a filter to redirect our email into your inbox:
- Open your mailbox and click on "Mail Options" (upper right hand corner).
- Select Filters.
- Click the "Add" link on the filters page.
- Update the "From Header” rule with the following two pieces of information: "contains" and "@azendoo.com".
- Click the "Choose Folder" pull-down menu and select “Inbox”. Pick the "Add Filter" button.
Missing an email? Check if our email is in your Yahoo! “Bulk Folder”. If it is, please open the email and click the "Not Spam" button. Next, check to see if the address the email was sent from is in your "Blocked Addresses" list. If you see "email@example.com" on this list, select it and click the "Remove Block" button. Finally, please set up a filter as outlined above.
This procedure will help useful emails sent to you not to be soft-bounced, hard-bounced