Setting up a calendar sync
- Choose a tasks list you want the due dates to be synced to your external calendar (e.g. My Tasks List > Due dates)
- Click on the gear icon at the top right of the list
- Select Sync with Calendar:
A pop-up window appears. Select the type of calendar app you're using:
- A - Google Calendar or web calendars
- B - Outlook, iCal or other desktop-installed calendar apps
Note: You can sync multiple tasks lists as different calendar subscriptions:
- one of your own tasks lists
- that of a teammate,
- of a subject,
- or of your team.
Simply proceed again with the below procedure for each additional list to sync.
Sync not working? read this
- Select and copy the webcal:// link (CTRL+C or CMD⌘+C) in Azendoo
- Switch to a Google Calendar page
- Click on the + icon (next to Add other calendars) in the right pane
- Select From URL
Here his the direct link to display the below "add calendar by URL" panel: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/r/settings/addbyurl
- Click URL of calendar and paste the webcal link (CTRL+V or CMD⌘+V)
- Click Add Calendar
N.B. While some calendar apps check for updates every 5 minutes,
Google Calendar can take up to 48h for the initial sync.
Sync not working? read this
Outlook 2016 or 2013 for Windows
- Start Outlook.
- From within File tab/menu, select "Info | Account Settings | Account Settings".
- Select the Internet Calendars tab
- Click New
- Enter the webcal link
- Click Add
- Enter a label for this share within the "Folder Name:" field and click OK button.
- Click Close button to close the "Account Settings" window
- To view this calendar content, go to your calendar view and place a check mark within the box next to this calendar name you created under the "Other Calendars" section
Outlook 2016 or 2011 for Mac
Outlook 2016 for Mac (and 2011) does not have the ability to subscribe to an external calendar.
Use the above instructions for Outlook on the web to subscribe to an external calendar.
Once subscribed via Outlook on the web, the next time you start Outlook 2016 for Mac/2011, the subscribed calendar will appear within your calendar view:
Outlook Web Calendar
- Select and copy the webcal:// link in Azendoo
- Open Outlook web calendar
- Click on Discover calendars from the navigation pane at the right
- Select From web
- Paste the webcal link and give your calendar subscription a name
- Click Import
Any problem when you click on the Open Calendar button?
Here is an alternative procedure:
- In Azendoo, from the tasks list you want to sync, select the Calendar Sync and copy the webcal link (option A) - instead of clicking on the “Open calendar" button (option B)
- Switch to the calendar module in Outlook
- In the Manage Calendars group on the toolbar, click Open Calendar
- Select the From Internet option
- Provide the path of your webcal link
- Click OK
Apple Calendar - iCal
- Click on the Open calendar button in Azendoo
- Calendar will launch and display the subscribe link.
- Click on Subscribe
- From the next panel, click on the Auto-refresh frequency
- Select Every 5 Minutes
Before you can add the calendar to your Android device you need to subscribe Google Calendar to an Azendoo tasks list
Then, you can add the subscribed tasks calendar to Android:
Step 1: On your Android device, you may have to clear the existing calendars and re-sync the data for a new calendar to show up.
- Settings / Applications / Manage Applications / Calendar -> Clear Data
- then Settings / Applications / Manage Applications / Calendar Storage -> Clear Data
Wait a few minutes and you should be able to see the new calendar. If it does the new calendar does not show up, also do the following:
- Settings / Accounts & sync -> select your account, uncheck the "Sync Calendar" option
- Wait a few minutes and re-check the Sync Calendar option to see
Keep in mind that if you have 2-step verification enabled on your phone, you may have to remove the account entirely and re-add it.
Subscribing is done in the iPhone's Settings and not in the iPhone Calendar application.
In Settings tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
In the Accounts section tap on Add Account...
On the Add Account... display tap on Other.
In the Calendars section tap on Add Subscribed Calendar >
Type or paste in the URL/Address of the Azendoo task calendar you want to subscribe to
(Copy the Azendoo Calendar link from your computer, and send it to your phone by email for example)
Tap on Next in the top-right of the Subscription display.
You will see Verifying which, if successful, then will return to the Subscription display.
You may receive a warning "Cannot Connect Using SSL Do you want to try setting up the account without SSL?" If you do, confirm that the URL you have entered is correct.
If the Verifying process is successful, enter a name for the subscription (e.g. My Tasks with a Due date)
The process uses the URL you entered as the default name (which is not exactly useful).
You should check the other options on the Subscription display, e.g., Remove Alarms and then tap on the Save button at the top-right of the Subscriptions display to return to the Mail, Contacts, Calendars display.
Run the iPhone Calendar application and confirm the subscription is functioning :
- Tap on Calendars at the bottom-center of the main iPhone Calendar display.
- Scroll if necessary down to the Subscribed section of the Calendars display and confirm that the new subscription appears and has its view enabled (the checkmark to the left is visible). If not, confirm the subscription in Settings.
- Tap on Done at the top-right of the Calendars display to return to the main iPhone Calendar display and confirm that you see data on a day that is appropriate for the calendar to which you have subscribed.