With the email to task feature you can create tasks from your email inbox by forwarding any email to the workspace email-to-task address.
All of the information present in your email will be transferred directly onto the task, including all attachments!
Each of your workspaces has an email address which you can get from its settings panel:
From the email address that is linked to your Azendoo account, send or forward an email to the email-to-task address. It will create a task that is not-yet-shared in the My tasks page of this workspace.
By default it is assigned to you, but you can assign it to someone by adding its email address as the FIRST recipient of the email (to:)
Email subject → Task label
To: @email → Assign the task to the first @email found in the To: field
Email body → Attached to the task as a .html file and in task description
Email attachments → Added as task attachments
Tip: If you're using web mails such as Gmail or Outlook Office 365, you can automate creating tasks from an email using Zapier.
Here are also some examples using Zapier:
- Bcc Zapier to create a new Azendoo task try it
- Send emails into Azendoo try it
- Turn emails into Azendoo activities try it
- Create Azendoo tasks for new emails in a folder on Office 365 try it
- Create Azendoo tasks from new emails (IMAP) try it
- Create Azendoo tasks for new starred emails on Gmail try it
- Create Azendoo tasks from new labelled emails in Gmail try it
- Create Azendoo tasks with a rich description from new labelled emails in Gmail try it
Using multiple email addresses with my Azendoo account
You're using multiple email addresses - professional or personal - and would like to create tasks in Azendoo from an email sent from any of those email addresses?
You may want to use this from more than one email address.
Well... you can set up a rule in your "master" email address so when you forward a message from another address it automatically forwards it to [email protected]
You can also use IFTTT or Zapier.