Azendoo makes it easy to share existing files, documents or notes with the right people, while also sharing the context they are needed to get work done.
There are multiple ways to share files and documents in Azendoo. You can:
- upload files from your computer to a message, a task, or directly in a subject,
- share existing cloud documents from Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and OneDrive,
- share URL links to online resources or any web page by pasting the URL in a message, comment, or task description.
Attaching files to a message:
Attaching files to a message comment:
Attaching files to a task and task comment:
Direct upload to a subject:
You cannot "create" a document from or inside Azendoo, but you share existing ones using Azendoo.
From the link and preview provided in Azendoo, the people you share a document with can download it or directly open it online, edit it and automatically save a new version - depending on the cloud service they are hosted on.
With Google Drive, Box, OneDrive, Dropbox and Evernote, you can even have them co-edited with your teammates. This helps avoid having multiple copies of a same document, and ensuring everyone works with the latest document available.
You can attach:
- a link to any URL like a Doodle poll, a Facebook post, a Tweet, a Youtube video, a blog post, or any web page you want to share
- files from your computer: explore files on your computer and upload them securely to Azendoo
- Google Drive documents: list or search your Google Drive documents and select the one you want to share in Azendoo
- Evernote notes: list or search your Evernote notes and select the one you want to share in Azendoo
- Dropbox files: list or search your Dropbox folders or files, and select the one you want to share in Azendoo
- Box files: list or search your Box folders or files, and select the one you want to share in Azendoo
- Microsoft OneDrive files: list or search your OneDrive folders or files, and select the one you want to share in Azendoo
- Local Files links (file:// or \\ComputerName\Shared Folder\Resource Name aka UNC links) which refer to a file or folder hosted on a computer or server in your fully qualified domain name.
Please note these Local Files links will only open if you have access to your organisation's network and using Azendoo desktop app but won't work from your mobile or using the web application in a web browser.
Any combination of the above sources is possible to share multiple files and docs in a same message or task.